The Future of Medicaid Managed Care
23 June 2015
Foley hosted a web conference on Tuesday, June 23, 2015, to discuss key issues, opportunities, and challenges raised by the proposed rule, including:
- How will the proposed changes in actuarial soundness and managed care rate setting affect states and managed care plans?
- How will the medical loss ratio and network access requirements affect plans and providers?
- What flexibility has CMS proposed for plans to offer alternative services and services in alternative settings?
- What is the future of state programs that support safety net providers through Medicaid managed care payments?
- What are the implications for transactions between now and the final rule?
Steve Schramm, Managing Director, Optumas
Diane Ung, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
J. Mark Waxman, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
Anil Shankar, Associate, Foley & Lardner LLP
Download the presentation